1.Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to all financial members, their guests and eligible visitors of Club Windang, excluding Directors and employees of Club Windang.
3. The promotion will commence from August 1st 2019 until Sunday 20th October 2019.
4. The prize will be drawn at the club between 1pm – 4pm on Sunday 20th October 2019.
The prize is a package consisting of a Vespa Scooter.
Total Value of prize – $7,500
5. The exact draw time will be determined by a random number generated draw at 1pm on 20th October 2019 to determine at what time the winning ticket will actually be pulled from the barrel.
6. To enter the promotion and receive your entry ticket you must:
- Make a $10 purchase over the bar or, as a member accumulatively spend $10 during the promotional period while swiping your members card.
- Purchase $10 worth of raffle tickets to receive one (1) entry or $20 worth of raffle tickets to receive three (3) entries.
- Purchase $10 worth of Keno
7. To enter the prize draw tickets collected from the bar and raffle sales will need to completed and placed in the prize barrel located in the main lounge area.
8. On Sunday 20th October 2019 the draw will take place at a time between 1pm – 4pm as pre determined by the random number generated. One entry ticket will be drawn from the barrel and the winner will be announced over the PA system. The person must be present at the time of the draw and will have four (4) minutes to present themselves. If the member is not present a redraw will take place. The Club will continue to redraw until the prize is claimed.
9. The prize is transferable but is not redeemable for cash and is subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider.
10. The Club’s decision is final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into. The Club accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
11. The Club reserves the right to request verification of membership of Club Windang, age, identity of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Club, whose decision is final.
12. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. The Club shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence ) as a result of accepting and/or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law
14. Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/19/36548