Temporary Members Registered Clubs Act 1975
Under the Registered Clubs Act the following person may be admitted as temporary members of the club if the rule of this club so provide:
- A person whose ordinary place of residence is in New South Wales and is more than 5 Kilometres from the registered club.
- A person who is a member of another registered club with similar objects to those of this club.
- Any member of another registered club who is attending this club for the purpose of taking part in an organized sport or competition as provice in Section 30(10) of the Registered Clubs Act.
- Temporary members (other than those who are admitted pursuant to section 30(10) will have to complete and sign the temporary members register each day they attend the club.
The rules of a registered club (in this subsection referred to as “the host club”) shall, unless its rules provide that the provisions of this subsection do not apply to that club, be deemed to include a rule that a full member of any other registered club or any interstate club (as deﬁned in subsection (13)) who, at the invitation of the governing body or of a full member of the host club, attends on any day at the premises of the host club for the purpose of participating in an organised sport or competition to be conducted by the host club on that day shall be a temporary member of the host club from the time on that day when he or she so attends the premises of the host club until the end of that day.
Deﬁnition of a Guest
“Guest” in relation to a full member, a provision member or an honorary member of a club, means a person”
- Whose name and address, counter signed by the member are entered in a register kept for the purpose by the club; and
- Who, at all times while on the club premises, remains in the reasonable company of the member; and
- Who does not remain on the club premises any longer than a member.
In order to maintain the high standard enjoyed at Club Windang we do request the dress rules be abided by.
The following dress is not permitted:
Bike Pants or Tights
Work Clothing (Clean or Dirty)
Untidy, Faded, Frayed or Dirty Clothing
Torn or Dirty Footwear
(other than for Medical
or religious reasons)
Appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times. Obscene offensive language or clothing will not be tolerated.
Management decision shall be ﬁnal in all matters relating to dress.