COVID 19 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For the well being of our Patrons and Staff we ask you to consider our modified conditions of entry. Any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
- You must provide your name, address and telephone number
- If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symptoms please do not enter the Club. You are encouraged to test for COVID-19.
- Physical Distancing will be enforced. 1.5m between patrons and a density of no greater than one patron per four square metres. Patrons from the same household are exempt.
- Groups can be no larger than 30 people.
- Our club capacity is 300 people.
- Please follow all directional signage.
- Be seated when consuming Beverage or Food.
SIGNING IN & OUT
MEMBERS & GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THEIR MEMBER CARD OR PHOTO ID READY FOR SIGNING IN & OUT.
CLUB & RESTAURANT ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
CLUB OPEN FROM 11AM
BISTRO OPEN 12PM-2PM & 5.30PM-8PM
CLUB SERVICES AND PROMOTIONS
Due to the limitations and restraints we are undergoing, we are unable to provide all of the regular promotions and services at Club Windang. Some of the services we are unable to provide at this stage include:
- No group bookings of over 30 people.
- Member Draws & Cash Draws
- Live Entertainment inside the Club
- Holding of functions, meetings & providing a space for social groups such as cards & board games
- Courtesy Bus
What has returned:
Tuesday Trivia: Registration 6pm – Starts 7pm
Wednesday $10 Schnitzel Meal only: Order at the Wok n Grill Bistro 5.30pm – 8pm.
Friday Weekly Raffle: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Lazing Sunday on the Green: 12pm – 3pm
We can’t wait to be able to provide all our services and promotions again. Please be patient as we all navigate this tricky environment together.